Scrabble word: CURTAIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does CURTAIN exist?
Definitions of CURTAIN in dictionaries:
- noun - hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- noun - any barrier to communication or vision
- verb - provide with drapery
- Material that hangs in a window or other opening as a decoration, shade, or screen.
- Something that functions as or resembles a screen, cover, or barrier: the curtain of mist before the mountain; a heavy curtain of artillery fire.
- The movable screen or drape in a theater or hall that separates the stage from the auditorium or that serves as a backdrop.
- The rising or opening of a theater curtain at the beginning of a performance or an act.
- Curtain time.
- The fall or closing of a theater curtain at the end of a performance or an act.
- The concluding line, speech, or scene of a play or an act.
- The part of a rampart or parapet connecting two bastions or gates.
- An enclosing wall connecting two towers or similar structures.
- The end.
- Absolute ruin: “If the employee doesn’t shape up, it’s curtains” (Business Week).
- To provide (something) with or as if with a curtain.
- To shut off (something) with or as if with a curtain.
- verb - to provide with a hanging piece of fabric
There are 7 letters in CURTAIN: A C I N R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CURTAIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CURTAIN plus a wildcard: CURTAIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CURTAIN
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CURTAIN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.