Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CUPOLA
In which Scrabble dictionary does CUPOLA exist?
Definitions of CUPOLA in dictionaries:
- noun - a vertical cylindrical furnace for melting iron for casting
- noun - a roof in the form of a dome
- A domed roof or ceiling.
- A small structure surmounting a roof.
- A cylindrical shaft type of blast furnace used for remelting metals, usually iron, before casting.
- A small rounded and domed structure, as for observation, on a tracked, armored vehicle.
- verb - to shape like a dome
There are 6 letters in CUPOLA: A C L O P U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CUPOLA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CUPOLA plus a wildcard: CUPOLA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CUPOLA
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CUPOLA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.