Scrabble word: CUPOLA
In which Scrabble dictionary does CUPOLA exist?
Definitions of CUPOLA in dictionaries:
- noun - a vertical cylindrical furnace for melting iron for casting
- noun - a roof in the form of a dome
- A domed roof or ceiling.
- A small structure surmounting a roof.
- A cylindrical shaft type of blast furnace used for remelting metals, usually iron, before casting.
- A small rounded and domed structure, as for observation, on a tracked, armored vehicle.
- verb - to shape like a dome