Scrabble word: UTOPIA
In which Scrabble dictionary does UTOPIA exist?
Definitions of UTOPIA in dictionaries:
- noun - a book written by Sir Thomas More (1516) describing the perfect society on an imaginary island
- noun - ideally perfect state
- noun - a work of fiction describing a utopia
- noun - an imaginary place considered to be perfect or ideal
- Often Utopia.
- A work of fiction describing a utopia.
- An impractical, idealistic scheme for social and political reform.
- noun - a place of ideal perfection