Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CAPITAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does CAPITAL exist?
Definitions of CAPITAL in dictionaries:
- noun - assets available for use in the production of further assets
- noun - wealth in the form of money or property owned by a person or business and human resources of economic value
- noun - a seat of government
- noun - one of the large alphabetic characters used as the first letter in writing or printing proper names and sometimes for emphasis
- noun - a center that is associated more than any other with some activity or product
- noun - the federal government of the United States
- noun - a book written by Karl Marx (1867) describing his economic theories
- noun - the upper part of a column that supports the entablature
- adj - first-rate
- adj - of primary importance
- adj - uppercase
- A city that is the center of a specific activity or industry: the financial capital of the world.
- Wealth in the form of money or property, used or accumulated in a business by a person, partnership, or corporation.
- Material wealth used or available for use in the production of more wealth.
- Human resources considered in terms of their contributions to an economy: “[The] swift unveiling of his... plans provoked a flight of human capital” (George F.
- The remaining assets of a business after all liabilities have been deducted; net worth.
- Capital stock.
- Capitalists considered as a group or class.
- An asset or advantage: “profited from political capital accumulated by others” (Michael Mandelbaum).
- First and foremost; principal: a decision of capital importance.
- First-rate; excellent: a capital idea.
- Relating to or being a seat of government.
- Extremely serious: a capital blunder.
- Involving death or calling for the death penalty: a capital offense.
- Of or relating to financial assets, especially being or related to those financial assets that add to the net worth of a business: made capital improvements at the plant site.
- The term for a town or city that serves as a seat of government is spelled capital.
- The top part of a pillar or column.
- noun - the upper part of a column
There are 7 letters in CAPITAL: A A C I L P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CAPITAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CAPITAL plus a wildcard: CAPITAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CAPITAL
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CAPITAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.