Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CAPITALS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CAPITALS exist?
Definitions of CAPITALS in dictionaries:
- noun - assets available for use in the production of further assets
- noun - wealth in the form of money or property owned by a person or business and human resources of economic value
- noun - a seat of government
- noun - one of the large alphabetic characters used as the first letter in writing or printing proper names and sometimes for emphasis
- noun - a center that is associated more than any other with some activity or product
- noun - the federal government of the United States
- noun - a book written by Karl Marx (1867) describing his economic theories
- noun - the upper part of a column that supports the entablature
- n - the upper part of a column
There are 8 letters in CAPITALS: A A C I L P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CAPITALS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CAPITALS plus a wildcard: CAPITALS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CAPITALS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CAPITALS
- Home Washington capitals Logos Washington capitals 2010 Logo on Canvas ...
- Per the press release from the Washington capitals
- Washington capitals
- Rocking the Red in Pittsburgh Caps Midseason Review
- Two Rivers Jersey
- Washington capitals iPhone Wallpaper iPhone 5 Wallpapers
- Wojtek Wants to Win in Washington Wow
- Washington capitals Wallpaper by ThiefLeet on deviantART
- Washington capitals Background - Ice Hockey Wallpapers pittsburgh ...
- Washington capitals Desktop Wallpaper Collection Sports Geekery
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.