Scrabble word: LATTICE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LATTICE exist?
Definitions of LATTICE in dictionaries:
- noun - an arrangement of points or particles or objects in a regular periodic pattern in 2 or 3 dimensions
- noun - small opening (like a window in a door) through which business can be transacted
- noun - framework consisting of an ornamental design made of strips of wood or metal
- An open framework made of strips of metal, wood, or similar material overlapped or overlaid in a regular, usually crisscross pattern.
- A structure, such as a window, screen, or trellis, made of or containing such a framework.
- Something, such as a decorative motif or heraldic bearing, that resembles an open, patterned framework.
- A regular, periodic configuration of points, particles, or objects throughout an area or a space, especially the arrangement of ions or molecules in a crystalline solid.
- The spatial arrangement of fissionable and nonfissionable materials in a nuclear reactor.
- verb - to form a structure consisting of interlaced strips of material