Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LATTICE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LATTICE exist?
Definitions of LATTICE in dictionaries:
- noun - an arrangement of points or particles or objects in a regular periodic pattern in 2 or 3 dimensions
- noun - small opening (like a window in a door) through which business can be transacted
- noun - framework consisting of an ornamental design made of strips of wood or metal
- An open framework made of strips of metal, wood, or similar material overlapped or overlaid in a regular, usually crisscross pattern.
- A structure, such as a window, screen, or trellis, made of or containing such a framework.
- Something, such as a decorative motif or heraldic bearing, that resembles an open, patterned framework.
- A regular, periodic configuration of points, particles, or objects throughout an area or a space, especially the arrangement of ions or molecules in a crystalline solid.
- The spatial arrangement of fissionable and nonfissionable materials in a nuclear reactor.
- verb - to form a structure consisting of interlaced strips of material
There are 7 letters in LATTICE: A C E I L T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LATTICE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LATTICE plus a wildcard: LATTICE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LATTICE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LATTICE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.