Scrabble word: TACTILE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TACTILE exist?
Definitions of TACTILE in dictionaries:
- adj - of or relating to or proceeding from the sense of touch
- adj - producing a sensation of touch
- Perceptible to the sense of touch; tangible.
- Characterized by or conveying an illusion of tangibility: “Heaney must thus continue to be a poet rich in tactile language” (Helen Vendler).
- Used for feeling: a tactile organ.
- Of, relating to, or proceeding from the sense of touch; tactual: a tactile reflex.
- adj - pertaining to the sense of touch
There are 7 letters in TACTILE: A C E I L T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TACTILE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TACTILE plus a wildcard: TACTILE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TACTILE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TACTILE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.