Scrabble word: TACTILE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TACTILE exist?
Definitions of TACTILE in dictionaries:
- adj - of or relating to or proceeding from the sense of touch
- adj - producing a sensation of touch
- Perceptible to the sense of touch; tangible.
- Characterized by or conveying an illusion of tangibility: “Heaney must thus continue to be a poet rich in tactile language” (Helen Vendler).
- Used for feeling: a tactile organ.
- Of, relating to, or proceeding from the sense of touch; tactual: a tactile reflex.
- adj - pertaining to the sense of touch