Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TACTILE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TACTILE exist?
Definitions of TACTILE in dictionaries:
- adj - of or relating to or proceeding from the sense of touch
- adj - producing a sensation of touch
- Perceptible to the sense of touch; tangible.
- Characterized by or conveying an illusion of tangibility: “Heaney must thus continue to be a poet rich in tactile language” (Helen Vendler).
- Used for feeling: a tactile organ.
- Of, relating to, or proceeding from the sense of touch; tactual: a tactile reflex.
- adj - pertaining to the sense of touch
There are 7 letters in TACTILE: A C E I L T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TACTILE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TACTILE plus a wildcard: TACTILE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TACTILE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TACTILE
- Mike Ayres tactile Panels Sensoryplus
- Save the Buttons Arguments for tactility...
- Ecran LED tactile Full HD
- TFH USA Special Needs Toys - Sensory tactile Mat
- tactile Box - Sensory Activities
- Click here to View tactile Ground Surface Indicator Photos
- tactile Texture
- Applications pour crans tactiles Interfaces tactiles
- Ecrans tactiles avec pc integre marketing visuel ecran touch 4