Scrabble word: NATURAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does NATURAL exist?
Definitions of NATURAL in dictionaries:
- noun - someone regarded as certain to succeed
- noun - a notation cancelling a previous sharp or flat
- noun - (craps) a first roll of 7 or 11 that immediately wins the stake
- adj - in accordance with nature
- adj - existing in or produced by nature
- adj - existing in or in conformity with nature or the observable world
- adj - functioning or occurring in a normal way
- adj - (of a musical note) being neither raised nor lowered by one chromatic semitone
- adj - unthinking
- adj - (used especially of commodities) being unprocessed or manufactured using only simple or minimal processes
- adj - related by blood
- adj - being talented through inherited qualities
- adj - free from artificiality
- Present in or produced by nature: a natural pearl.
- Of, relating to, or concerning nature: a natural environment.
- Conforming to the usual or ordinary course of nature: a natural death.
- Not acquired; inherent: Love of power is natural to some people.
- See Synonyms at normal.
- Not produced or changed artificially; not conditioned: natural immunity; a natural reflex.
- Characterized by spontaneity and freedom from artificiality, affectation, or inhibitions.
- Not altered, treated, or disguised: natural coloring; natural produce.
- Faithfully representing nature or life.
- Expected and accepted: “In Willie’s mind marriage remained the natural and logical sequence to love” (Duff Cooper).
- Established by moral certainty or conviction: natural rights.
- Being in a state regarded as primitive, uncivilized, or unregenerate.
- Related by blood: the natural parents of the child.
- Born of unwed parents; illegitimate: a natural child.
- Of or relating to positive integers.
- Not sharped or flatted.
- Having no sharps or flats.
- One having all the qualifications necessary for success: You are a natural for this job.
- One suited by nature for a certain purpose or function: She is a natural at mathematics.
- The sign () placed before a note to cancel a preceding sharp or flat.
- A note so affected.
- A yellowish gray to pale orange yellow.
- A combination in certain card and dice games that wins immediately.
- An Afro hairstyle.
- noun - a type of musical note
There are 7 letters in NATURAL: A A L N R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NATURAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NATURAL plus a wildcard: NATURAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NATURAL
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NATURAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.