Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: NATURAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does NATURAL exist?
Definitions of NATURAL in dictionaries:
- noun - someone regarded as certain to succeed
- noun - a notation cancelling a previous sharp or flat
- noun - (craps) a first roll of 7 or 11 that immediately wins the stake
- adj - in accordance with nature
- adj - existing in or produced by nature
- adj - existing in or in conformity with nature or the observable world
- adj - functioning or occurring in a normal way
- adj - (of a musical note) being neither raised nor lowered by one chromatic semitone
- adj - unthinking
- adj - (used especially of commodities) being unprocessed or manufactured using only simple or minimal processes
- adj - related by blood
- adj - being talented through inherited qualities
- adj - free from artificiality
- Present in or produced by nature: a natural pearl.
- Of, relating to, or concerning nature: a natural environment.
- Conforming to the usual or ordinary course of nature: a natural death.
- Not acquired; inherent: Love of power is natural to some people.
- See Synonyms at normal.
- Not produced or changed artificially; not conditioned: natural immunity; a natural reflex.
- Characterized by spontaneity and freedom from artificiality, affectation, or inhibitions.
- Not altered, treated, or disguised: natural coloring; natural produce.
- Faithfully representing nature or life.
- Expected and accepted: “In Willie’s mind marriage remained the natural and logical sequence to love” (Duff Cooper).
- Established by moral certainty or conviction: natural rights.
- Being in a state regarded as primitive, uncivilized, or unregenerate.
- Related by blood: the natural parents of the child.
- Born of unwed parents; illegitimate: a natural child.
- Of or relating to positive integers.
- Not sharped or flatted.
- Having no sharps or flats.
- One having all the qualifications necessary for success: You are a natural for this job.
- One suited by nature for a certain purpose or function: She is a natural at mathematics.
- The sign () placed before a note to cancel a preceding sharp or flat.
- A note so affected.
- A yellowish gray to pale orange yellow.
- A combination in certain card and dice games that wins immediately.
- An Afro hairstyle.
- n - a type of musical note
There are 7 letters in NATURAL: A A L N R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NATURAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NATURAL plus a wildcard: NATURAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NATURAL
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NATURAL
- cool wallpapers natural Scenes
- natural collection wallpaper background scenery - 261050
- HD Wallpapers 1024x768 Nature natural tree
- Nature Wallpapers natural Phenomenon Vernal Falls Wallpaper ...
- MODERN WALLPAPER natural WALLPAPER
- Beautiful Fresh Nature Wallpapers
- 3d Nature Wallpapers HD Wallpapers Arena
- natural Beauty at Peters Valley
- Paki02 natural Wallpapers
- nature wallpapers 3 300x187 Nature Wallpaper Nature Wallpapers