Scrabble word: OUTLET
In which Scrabble dictionary does OUTLET exist?
Definitions of OUTLET in dictionaries:
- noun - a place of business for retailing goods
- noun - receptacle providing a place in a wiring system where current can be taken to run electrical devices
- noun - an opening that permits escape or release
- noun - activity that frees or expresses creative energy or emotion
- A passage for escape or exit; a vent.
- A means of release or gratification, as for energies, drives, or desires: exercised as an outlet for frustration.
- A stream that flows out of a lake or pond.
- The mouth of a river where it flows into a larger body of water.
- The point of intersection of a driveway and a road, especially in a rural area.
- A commercial market for goods or services.
- A store that sells the goods of a particular manufacturer or wholesaler.
- A receptacle, especially one mounted in a wall, that is connected to a power supply and equipped with a socket for a plug.
- noun - a passage for escape or discharge