Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OUTLET
In which Scrabble dictionary does OUTLET exist?
Definitions of OUTLET in dictionaries:
- noun - a place of business for retailing goods
- noun - receptacle providing a place in a wiring system where current can be taken to run electrical devices
- noun - an opening that permits escape or release
- noun - activity that frees or expresses creative energy or emotion
- A passage for escape or exit; a vent.
- A means of release or gratification, as for energies, drives, or desires: exercised as an outlet for frustration.
- A stream that flows out of a lake or pond.
- The mouth of a river where it flows into a larger body of water.
- The point of intersection of a driveway and a road, especially in a rural area.
- A commercial market for goods or services.
- A store that sells the goods of a particular manufacturer or wholesaler.
- A receptacle, especially one mounted in a wall, that is connected to a power supply and equipped with a socket for a plug.
- n - a passage for escape or discharge
There are 6 letters in OUTLET: E L O T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OUTLET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OUTLET plus a wildcard: OUTLET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OUTLET
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OUTLET
- electrical outlet
- Electrical outlet - Free High Resolution Photo - Dimensions 2592 ...
- FileElectrical outlet with label.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- Full resolution (1567 1175 pixels file size 525 KB MIME ...
- Power outlet Us clip art - vector clip art online royalty free ...
- Electrical outlet (Texture)
- ... Kors outlet Satchel Grayson Quilted Black-Michael Kors outlet Handbags
- Puma outlet Herzogenaurach outlet-Treff.de
- Standard 3-prong electrical outlet