Is OUTLET valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of OUTLET in various dictionaries:
- noun - a place of business for retailing goods
- noun - receptacle providing a place in a wiring system where current can be taken to run electrical devices
- noun - an opening that permits escape or release
- noun - activity that frees or expresses creative energy or emotion
- A passage for escape or exit; a vent.
- A means of release or gratification, as for energies, drives, or desires: exercised as an outlet for frustration.
- A stream that flows out of a lake or pond.
- The mouth of a river where it flows into a larger body of water.
- The point of intersection of a driveway and a road, especially in a rural area.
- A commercial market for goods or services.
- A store that sells the goods of a particular manufacturer or wholesaler.
- A receptacle, especially one mounted in a wall, that is connected to a power supply and equipped with a socket for a plug.
- noun - a passage for escape or discharge
There are 6 letters in OUTLET: E L O T T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to OUTLET
To search all scrabble anagrams of OUTLET, to go: OUTLET?
Rearrange the letters in OUTLET and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of OUTLET
What's nearby OUTLET
Lookup in Wiki for OUTLET
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of OUTLET, do not miss the additional links under "More about: OUTLET"