Scrabble word: OUTLET
In which Scrabble dictionary does OUTLET exist?
Definitions of OUTLET in dictionaries:
- noun - a place of business for retailing goods
- noun - receptacle providing a place in a wiring system where current can be taken to run electrical devices
- noun - an opening that permits escape or release
- noun - activity that frees or expresses creative energy or emotion
- A passage for escape or exit; a vent.
- A means of release or gratification, as for energies, drives, or desires: exercised as an outlet for frustration.
- A stream that flows out of a lake or pond.
- The mouth of a river where it flows into a larger body of water.
- The point of intersection of a driveway and a road, especially in a rural area.
- A commercial market for goods or services.
- A store that sells the goods of a particular manufacturer or wholesaler.
- A receptacle, especially one mounted in a wall, that is connected to a power supply and equipped with a socket for a plug.
- noun - a passage for escape or discharge
There are 6 letters in OUTLET: E L O T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OUTLET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OUTLET plus a wildcard: OUTLET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OUTLET
Images for OUTLET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.