Scrabble word: OUTLETS
In which Scrabble dictionary does OUTLETS exist?
Definitions of OUTLETS in dictionaries:
- noun - a place of business for retailing goods
- noun - receptacle providing a place in a wiring system where current can be taken to run electrical devices
- noun - an opening that permits escape or release
- noun - activity that frees or expresses creative energy or emotion
- noun - a passage for escape or discharge
There are 7 letters in OUTLETS: E L O S T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OUTLETS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OUTLETS plus a wildcard: OUTLETS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OUTLETS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OUTLETS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.