Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PATULENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does PATULENT exist?
Definitions of PATULENT in dictionaries:
- adj - spreading; open
There are 8 letters in PATULENT: A E L N P T T U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PATULENT plus a wildcard: PATULENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PATULENT
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PATULENT
- toddler stutter multilingual) what is the average arm measurement ...
- Purse And Falling Money Isolated Royalty Free Stock Images - Image ...
- Figure 48-7 Patient in the lateral decubitus position. The leg is ...
- during annual urinalysis he popped positive for opiateswhat could ...
- Learn and talk about Patulous Eustachian tube Auditory system Human ...
- how to make leather amunition pouch - how to make leather and bead ...
- total carbohydrates assay - total census in farrell pa in 2010
- dell poweredge 1600 sc datasheet - dell poweredge 6600 datasheet
- perlino tobiano stallions in iowa - pinto paso fino stallions
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.