Scrabble word: ARTICULATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ARTICULATE exist?
Definitions of ARTICULATE in dictionaries:
- verb - provide with a joint
- verb - put into words or an expression
- verb - speak, pronounce, or utter in a certain way
- verb - unite by forming a joint or joints
- verb - express or state clearly
- adj - expressing yourself easily or characterized by clear expressive language
- adj - consisting of segments held together by joints
- Endowed with the power of speech.
- Composed of distinct, meaningful syllables or words, as human speech.
- Expressing oneself easily in clear and effective language: an articulate speaker.
- Characterized by the use of clear, expressive language: an articulate essay.
- Consisting of sections united by joints; jointed.
- To pronounce distinctly and carefully; enunciate.
- To utter (a speech sound) by making the necessary movements of the speech organs.
- To express in coherent verbal form; give words to: couldn’t articulate my fears.
- To fit together into a coherent whole; unify: articulate statewide nursing programs.
- To unite by forming a joint or joints.
- To speak clearly and distinctly.
- To utter a speech sound.
- To form a joint; be jointed: The thighbone articulates with the bones of the hip.
There are 10 letters in ARTICULATE: A A C E I L R T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ARTICULATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ARTICULATE plus a wildcard: ARTICULATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ARTICULATE
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ARTICULATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.