Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CLEANUP
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLEANUP exist?
Definitions of CLEANUP in dictionaries:
- noun - a very large profit
- noun - (baseball) the fourth position in the batting order (usually filled by the best batter on the team)
- noun - the act of making something clean
- A thorough cleaning or ordering.
- The final, often routine tasks that complete a project.
- A very large profit; a killing.
- The fourth position on a team’s batting order, usually reserved for a strong hitter who can drive in extra runs.
- noun - an act of cleaning
There are 7 letters in CLEANUP: A C E L N P U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLEANUP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLEANUP plus a wildcard: CLEANUP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLEANUP
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CLEANUP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.