Scrabble word: ORCHESTRATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does ORCHESTRATION exist?
Definitions of ORCHESTRATION in dictionaries:
- noun - an arrangement of a piece of music for performance by an orchestra or band
- noun - the act of arranging a piece of music for an orchestra and assigning parts to the different musical instruments
- noun - an arrangement of events that attempts to achieve a maximum effect
- A composition that has been orchestrated.
- Arrangement of music for performance by an orchestra.
- Arrangement or control: orchestration of events.