Scrabble word: ORCHESTRATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does ORCHESTRATION exist?
Definitions of ORCHESTRATION in dictionaries:
- noun - an arrangement of a piece of music for performance by an orchestra or band
- noun - the act of arranging a piece of music for an orchestra and assigning parts to the different musical instruments
- noun - an arrangement of events that attempts to achieve a maximum effect
- A composition that has been orchestrated.
- Arrangement of music for performance by an orchestra.
- Arrangement or control: orchestration of events.
There are 13 letters in ORCHESTRATION: A C E H I N O O R R S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ORCHESTRATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ORCHESTRATION plus a wildcard: ORCHESTRATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ORCHESTRATION
13 letter words
12 letter words
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ORCHESTRATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.