Scrabble word: RETRACTION
Is RETRACTION valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of RETRACTION in dictionaries:
- noun - a disavowal or taking back of a previous assertion
- noun - the act of pulling or holding or drawing a part back
- The act of retracting or the state of being retracted.
- The act of recanting or disavowing a previously held statement or belief.
- A formal statement of disavowal.
- Something recanted or disavowed.
- The power of drawing back or of being drawn back.
- adj - the act of pulling or drawing over a surface [n -S] : TRACTIVE
There are 10 letters in RETRACTION: A C E I N O R R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RETRACTION
Click to search all anagrams of RETRACTION plus a wildcard: RETRACTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RETRACTION
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RETRACTION
Lookup in Wiki for RETRACTION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.