Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TRAITOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRAITOR exist?
Definitions of TRAITOR in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who betrays his country by committing treason
- noun - a person who says one thing and does another
- One who betrays one’s country, a cause, or a trust, especially one who commits treason.
- n - one who betrays another
There are 7 letters in TRAITOR: A I O R R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRAITOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRAITOR plus a wildcard: TRAITOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRAITOR
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRAITOR
- Is Matt Lauer A traitor - 30.5 x 25.5 acrylic on canvas ...
- traitor Ringleader set de cuadro y horquilla
- Scout Sentinels Finished ToEMP Challenge 3 Meet Two traitor guard ...
- traitor custom
- Filetraitors Gate.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- know that there will be a lot of objection and offense because of ...
- am a traitor a RAW agent a Kafir...
- Kristian von Hornsleth
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.