Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CORNER
In which Scrabble dictionary does CORNER exist?
Definitions of CORNER in dictionaries:
- noun - a place off to the side of an area
- noun - the point where two lines meet or intersect
- noun - an interior angle formed by two meeting walls
- noun - the intersection of two streets
- noun - the point where three areas or surfaces meet or intersect
- noun - a small concavity
- noun - a temporary monopoly on a kind of commercial trade
- noun - a predicament from which a skillful or graceful escape is impossible
- noun - a projecting part where two sides or edges meet
- noun - a remote area
- noun - (architecture) solid exterior angle of a building
- verb - gain control over
- verb - force a person or an animal into a position from which he cannot escape
- verb - turn a corner
- The position at which two lines, surfaces, or edges meet and form an angle: the four corners of a rectangle.
- The area enclosed or bounded by an angle formed in this manner: sat by myself in the corner; the corner of one’s eye.
- The place where two roads or streets join or intersect.
- Any of the four angles of a boxing or wrestling ring where the ropes are joined.
- Either side of home plate, toward or away from the batter.
- A threatening or embarrassing position from which escape is difficult: got myself into a corner by boasting.
- A remote, secluded, or secret place: the four corners of the earth; a beautiful little corner of Paris.
- A part or piece made to fit on a corner, as in mounting or for protection.
- A speculative monopoly of a stock or commodity created by purchasing all or most of the available supply in order to raise its price.
- Exclusive possession; monopoly: “Neither party... has a corner on all the good ideas” (George B.
- To furnish with corners.
- To place or drive into a corner: cornered the thieves and captured them.
- To form a corner in (a stock or commodity): cornered the silver market.
- To come together or be situated on or at a corner.
- To turn, as at a corner: a truck that corners poorly.
- Located at a street corner: a corner drugstore.
- Designed for use in a corner: a corner table.
- verb - to gain control of
There are 6 letters in CORNER: C E N O R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CORNER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CORNER plus a wildcard: CORNER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CORNER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CORNER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.