Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CROSIER
In which Scrabble dictionary does CROSIER exist?
Definitions of CROSIER in dictionaries:
- noun - a staff surmounted by a crook or cross carried by bishops as a symbol of pastoral office
- A staff with a crook or cross at the end, carried by or before an abbot, a bishop, or an archbishop as a symbol of office.
- See <A href="AHD3_F.
- n - a bishop's staff
There are 7 letters in CROSIER: C E I O R R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CROSIER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CROSIER plus a wildcard: CROSIER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CROSIER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CROSIER
- Georg Ganswein receives crosier.jpg
- crosierFrances.jpg Sister Frances crosier
- Durongbejo News V8 350 TBI. - NP241. - TH700R4
- La carta oficial de la aproximacin al Hudson del vuelo 1549 de ...
- No seas Tocacojones - Carteles Graciosos Robando Loles - Imagenes ...
- 100 retratos exquisitos Fotografa Microsiervos
- El Alien verdulero El Winux
- 100 recortables de papel excepcionales Microsiervos (Arte y Diseo)
- Como nos llega la electricidad Hogar Rural La Corolla
- Base WiFi para mdem USB 3G de Vodafone Microsiervos (Gadgets)
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.