Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ORRIS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ORRIS exist?
Definitions of ORRIS in dictionaries:
- noun - German iris having large white flowers with lavender-tinged falls and a fragrant rhizome
- noun - fragrant rootstock of various irises especially Florentine iris
- Any of several species of iris having a fragrant rootstock, especially a variety of the hybrid Iris germanica.
- The fragrant rootstock of the orris, used in perfumes and cosmetics.
- n - a flowering plant
There are 5 letters in ORRIS: I O R R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ORRIS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ORRIS plus a wildcard: ORRIS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ORRIS
Images for ORRIS
- orris Flowers
- orris Root SliceView orris Root SliceOEM is available Product ...
- Home Our raw materials orris pallida
- orris Noir - Women - Ormonde Jayne - Lianne Tio Parfums
- orris Root (Iris florentina) 3 potted plants organic discounted
- Common Names orris Florentine Iris Queen Elizabeth Root
- Products Containing orris Root eHow.com
- THE DEVELOPERS
- orris root iris in bloom.
- orris Photography Professional Photographers and Professional ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.