Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MORRIS
In which Scrabble dictionary does MORRIS exist?
Definitions of MORRIS in dictionaries:
- noun - United States suffragist in Wyoming (1814-1902)
- noun - English poet and craftsman (1834-1896)
- noun - leader of the American Revolution who signed the Declaration of Independence and raised money for the Continental Army (1734-1806)
- noun - United States statesman who led the committee that produced the final draft of the United States Constitution (1752-1816)
- An English folk dance in which a story is enacted by costumed dancers.
- n - an English folk dance
There are 6 letters in MORRIS: I M O R R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MORRIS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MORRIS plus a wildcard: MORRIS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MORRIS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MORRIS
- Filemorris Mini-Minor 1959.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Filemorris 8 Series E.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- morris.minor.bristol.750pix.jpg (750 535 pixels file size 101 ...
- Robert morris
- Filemorris Mini-Minor 1967.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Filemorris 1800 1970.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- morris minor cabriolet. Best photos and information of modification.
- morris Minor 850 information
- File1946.morris.ten.series.m.arp.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- morris Mini morris
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.