Scrabble word: MORRIS
In which Scrabble dictionary does MORRIS exist?
Definitions of MORRIS in dictionaries:
- noun - United States suffragist in Wyoming (1814-1902)
- noun - English poet and craftsman (1834-1896)
- noun - leader of the American Revolution who signed the Declaration of Independence and raised money for the Continental Army (1734-1806)
- noun - United States statesman who led the committee that produced the final draft of the United States Constitution (1752-1816)
- An English folk dance in which a story is enacted by costumed dancers.
- noun - an English folk dance