Scrabble word: TITHE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TITHE exist?
Definitions of TITHE in dictionaries:
- noun - a levy of one tenth of something
- noun - an offering of a tenth part of some personal income
- verb - exact a tithe from
- verb - levy a tithe on (produce or a crop)
- verb - pay one tenth of
- verb - pay a tenth of one's income, especially to the church
- A tenth part of one’s annual income contributed voluntarily or due as a tax, especially for the support of the clergy or church.
- The institution or obligation of paying tithes.
- A tax or an assessment of one tenth.
- A tenth part.
- A very small part.
- To contribute or pay a tenth part of (one’s annual income).
- To pay a tithe.
- verb - to pay a tithe (a small tax)