Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TITHE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TITHE exist?
Definitions of TITHE in dictionaries:
- noun - a levy of one tenth of something
- noun - an offering of a tenth part of some personal income
- verb - exact a tithe from
- verb - levy a tithe on (produce or a crop)
- verb - pay one tenth of
- verb - pay a tenth of one's income, especially to the church
- A tenth part of one’s annual income contributed voluntarily or due as a tax, especially for the support of the clergy or church.
- The institution or obligation of paying tithes.
- A tax or an assessment of one tenth.
- A tenth part.
- A very small part.
- To contribute or pay a tenth part of (one’s annual income).
- To pay a tithe.
- verb - to pay a tithe (a small tax)
There are 5 letters in TITHE: E H I T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TITHE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TITHE plus a wildcard: TITHE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TITHE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TITHE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.