Scrabble word: TITHES
In which Scrabble dictionary does TITHES exist?
Definitions of TITHES in dictionaries:
- noun - a levy of one tenth of something
- noun - an offering of a tenth part of some personal income
- verb - exact a tithe from
- verb - levy a tithe on (produce or a crop)
- verb - pay one tenth of
- verb - pay a tenth of one's income, especially to the church
- verb - to pay a tithe (a small tax)
There are 6 letters in TITHES: E H I S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TITHES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TITHES plus a wildcard: TITHES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TITHES
Images for TITHES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.