Scrabble word: STITCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does STITCH exist?
Definitions of STITCH in dictionaries:
- noun - a link or loop or knot made by an implement in knitting, crocheting, embroidery, or sewing
- noun - a sharp spasm of pain in the side resulting from running
- verb - fasten by sewing
- A single complete movement of a threaded needle in sewing or surgical suturing.
- A single loop of yarn around an implement such as a knitting needle.
- The link, loop, or knot made in this way.
- A mode of arranging the threads in sewing, knitting, or crocheting: a purl stitch.
- A sudden sharp pain, especially in the side.
- An article of clothing: wore not a stitch.
- The least part; a bit: didn’t do a stitch of work.
- A ridge between two furrows.
- To fasten or join with or as if with stitches.
- To mend or repair with stitches: stitched up the tear.
- To decorate or ornament with or as if with stitches: “The sky was stitched with stars” (Mario Puzo).
- To make stitches; sew.
- verb - to join by making in-and-out movements with a threaded needle
There are 6 letters in STITCH: C H I S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STITCH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STITCH plus a wildcard: STITCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STITCH
Images for STITCH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.