Is STITCH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STITCH in various dictionaries:
- noun - a link or loop or knot made by an implement in knitting, crocheting, embroidery, or sewing
- noun - a sharp spasm of pain in the side resulting from running
- verb - fasten by sewing
- A single complete movement of a threaded needle in sewing or surgical suturing.
- A single loop of yarn around an implement such as a knitting needle.
- The link, loop, or knot made in this way.
- A mode of arranging the threads in sewing, knitting, or crocheting: a purl stitch.
- A sudden sharp pain, especially in the side.
- An article of clothing: wore not a stitch.
- The least part; a bit: didn’t do a stitch of work.
- A ridge between two furrows.
- To fasten or join with or as if with stitches.
- To mend or repair with stitches: stitched up the tear.
- To decorate or ornament with or as if with stitches: “The sky was stitched with stars” (Mario Puzo).
- To make stitches; sew.
- verb - to join by making in-and-out movements with a threaded needle
There are 6 letters in STITCH: C H I S T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STITCH
To search all scrabble anagrams of STITCH, to go: STITCH?
Rearrange the letters in STITCH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of STITCH
What's nearby STITCH
Lookup in Wiki for STITCH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STITCH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STITCH"