Scrabble word: NORTHEAST
In which Scrabble dictionary does NORTHEAST exist?
Definitions of NORTHEAST in dictionaries:
- noun - the compass point midway between north and east
- noun - the northeastern region of the United States
- noun - the direction corresponding to the northeastward compass point
- noun - a location in the northeastern part of a country, region, or city
- adj - situated in or oriented toward the northeast
- adj - coming from the northeast
- adv - to, toward, or in the northeast
- The direction or point on the mariner’s compass halfway between due north and due east, or 45 east of due north.
- An area or a region lying in the northeast.
- To, toward, of, facing, or in the northeast.
- NE In, from, or toward the northeast.
There are 9 letters in NORTHEAST: A E H N O R S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NORTHEAST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NORTHEAST plus a wildcard: NORTHEAST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NORTHEAST
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NORTHEAST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.