Scrabble word: STRICTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does STRICTER exist?
Definitions of STRICTER in dictionaries:
- adj - rigidly accurate
- adj - (of rules) stringently enforced
- adj - characterized by strictness, severity, or restraint
- adj - incapable of compromise or flexibility
- adj - severe and unremitting in making demands
- adv - kept within narrow and specific limits [adj STRICTER, STRICTEST] : STRICTLY
There are 8 letters in STRICTER: C E I R R S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STRICTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STRICTER plus a wildcard: STRICTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STRICTER
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STRICTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.