Scrabble word: COHESION
In which Scrabble dictionary does COHESION exist?
Definitions of COHESION in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of cohering or sticking together
- noun - (botany) the process in some plants of parts growing together that are usually separate (such as petals)
- noun - (physics) the intermolecular force that holds together the molecules in a solid or liquid
- The act, process, or condition of cohering: exhibited strong cohesion in the family unit.
- The intermolecular attraction by which the elements of a body are held together.
- The congenital union of parts of the same kind, such as a calyx of five united sepals.
- adj - the act or state of cohering [n -S] : COHESIVE
There are 8 letters in COHESION: C E H I N O O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COHESION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COHESION plus a wildcard: COHESION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COHESION
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COHESION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.