Scrabble word: COHESION
In which Scrabble dictionary does COHESION exist?
Definitions of COHESION in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of cohering or sticking together
- noun - (botany) the process in some plants of parts growing together that are usually separate (such as petals)
- noun - (physics) the intermolecular force that holds together the molecules in a solid or liquid
- The act, process, or condition of cohering: exhibited strong cohesion in the family unit.
- The intermolecular attraction by which the elements of a body are held together.
- The congenital union of parts of the same kind, such as a calyx of five united sepals.
- adj - the act or state of cohering [n -S] : COHESIVE