Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CHORION
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHORION exist?
Definitions of CHORION in dictionaries:
- noun - the outermost membranous sac enclosing the embryo in higher vertebrates (reptiles, birds and mammals)
- The outer membrane enclosing the embryo in reptiles, birds, and mammals.
- n - an embryonic membrane
There are 7 letters in CHORION: C H I N O O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHORION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHORION plus a wildcard: CHORION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHORION
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHORION
- chorion_only.jpg (79695 bytes)
- Gene expression patterns in human placenta
- chorion - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Amnion chorion and other embryonic membranes surrounding the embryo ...
- The chorion of the Placenta Anatomy and Psyiology syllabus ...
- chorion Wikipedia
- chorion Amnion Allantois
- Placenta chorion Frondosum
- chorion Amnion
- chorion Frondosum
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.