Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CHORIONS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHORIONS exist?
Definitions of CHORIONS in dictionaries:
- noun - the outermost membranous sac enclosing the embryo in higher vertebrates (reptiles, birds and mammals)
- n - an embryonic membrane
There are 8 letters in CHORIONS: C H I N O O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHORIONS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHORIONS plus a wildcard: CHORIONS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHORIONS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHORIONS
- chorion_only.jpg (79695 bytes)
- Gene expression patterns in human placenta
- Amnion chorion and other embryonic membranes surrounding the embryo ...
- an infection of the chorion and amnion the sacs surrounding the fetus ...
- The chorion helps to form the placenta and encloses the embryonic ...
- Placenta Chorion Frondosum
- Amniotic eggs are different from the gel coated eggs of amphibians in ...
- Chorion Wikipedia
- Human placenta shown below in addition to chorion and amnion.
- ... the amnion covers the embryo what happens to the chorion and yolk sac
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.