Scrabble word: ORCHESTRA
In which Scrabble dictionary does ORCHESTRA exist?
Definitions of ORCHESTRA in dictionaries:
- noun - a musical organization consisting of a group of instrumentalists including string players
- noun - seating on the main floor in a theater
- A large group of musicians who play together on various instruments, usually including strings, woodwinds, brass instruments, and percussion instruments.
- The instruments played by such a group.
- The area in a theater or concert hall where the musicians sit, immediately in front of and below the stage.
- The front section of seats nearest the stage in a theater.
- The entire main floor of a theater.
- A semicircular space in front of the stage used by the chorus in ancient Greek theaters.
There are 9 letters in ORCHESTRA: A C E H O R R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ORCHESTRA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ORCHESTRA plus a wildcard: ORCHESTRA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ORCHESTRA
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ORCHESTRA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.