Scrabble word: CONSORT
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONSORT exist?
Definitions of CONSORT in dictionaries:
- noun - the husband or wife of a reigning monarch
- noun - a family of similar musical instrument playing together
- verb - keep company with
- verb - go together
- verb - keep company
- A husband or wife, especially the spouse of a monarch.
- A companion or partner.
- A ship accompanying another in travel.
- Partnership; association: governed in consort with her advisers.
- A group; a company: a consort of fellow diplomats.
- An ensemble of players.
- A group of instruments of the same family.
- To keep company; associate: a politician known to consort with gangsters.
- To be in accord or agreement.
- To unite in company; associate.
- To escort; accompany.
- To espouse.
- verb - to keep company
There are 7 letters in CONSORT: C N O O R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONSORT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONSORT plus a wildcard: CONSORT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONSORT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONSORT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.