Scrabble word: CONSORT
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONSORT exist?
Definitions of CONSORT in dictionaries:
- noun - the husband or wife of a reigning monarch
- noun - a family of similar musical instrument playing together
- verb - keep company with
- verb - go together
- verb - keep company
- A husband or wife, especially the spouse of a monarch.
- A companion or partner.
- A ship accompanying another in travel.
- Partnership; association: governed in consort with her advisers.
- A group; a company: a consort of fellow diplomats.
- An ensemble of players.
- A group of instruments of the same family.
- To keep company; associate: a politician known to consort with gangsters.
- To be in accord or agreement.
- To unite in company; associate.
- To escort; accompany.
- To espouse.
- verb - to keep company