Scrabble word: RHETORIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does RHETORIC exist?
Definitions of RHETORIC in dictionaries:
- noun - using language effectively to please or persuade
- noun - high-flown style
- noun - loud and confused and empty talk
- noun - study of the technique and rules for using language effectively (especially in public speaking)
- The art or study of using language effectively and persuasively.
- A treatise or book discussing this art.
- Skill in using language effectively and persuasively.
- A style of speaking or writing, especially the language of a particular subject: fiery political rhetoric.
- Language that is elaborate, pretentious, insincere, or intellectually vacuous: His offers of compromise were mere rhetoric.
- The word rhetoric was once primarily the name of an important branch of philosophy and an art deserving of serious study.
- noun - the study of effective speech and writing
There are 8 letters in RHETORIC: C E H I O R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RHETORIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RHETORIC plus a wildcard: RHETORIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RHETORIC
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RHETORIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.