Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COTTON
In which Scrabble dictionary does COTTON exist?
Definitions of COTTON in dictionaries:
- noun - soft silky fibers from cotton plants in their raw state
- noun - fabric woven from cotton fibers
- noun - erect bushy mallow plant or small tree bearing bolls containing seeds with many long hairy fibers
- noun - thread made of cotton fibers
- verb - take a liking to
- Any of various shrubby plants of the genus Gossypium, having showy flowers and grown for the soft, white, downy fibers surrounding oil-rich seeds.
- The fiber of any of these plants, used in making textiles and other products.
- Thread or cloth manufactured from the fiber of these plants.
- The crop of these plants.
- Often used to modify another noun: cotton shirts; cotton mills.
- To take a liking; attempt to be friendly: a dog that didn’t cotton to strangers; an administration that will cotton up to the most repressive of regimes.
- To come to understand.
- v - to take a liking
There are 6 letters in COTTON: C N O O T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COTTON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COTTON plus a wildcard: COTTON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COTTON
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COTTON
- cotton balls and the scrubbie alternative head full of hydrangeas
- Organic cottons importance for a healthy planet
- Tropical cotton Tree Gossypium hirsutum
- Choosing between Pure cotton Shirts and cotton-Blend Material R.A.G ...
- cotton and Environmental Issues
- Henry Timrods cotton Boll The cotton Boll Conspiracy
- Organic cotton - production cultivation sourcing textiles
- cotton... not Egyptian but Oklahoman cotton. A field of white ...
- FilecottonPlant.JPG - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.