Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: THIRST
In which Scrabble dictionary does THIRST exist?
Definitions of THIRST in dictionaries:
- noun - a physiological need to drink
- noun - strong desire for something (not food or drink)
- verb - feel the need to drink
- verb - have a craving, appetite, or great desire for
- A sensation of dryness in the mouth and throat related to a need or desire to drink.
- The desire to drink.
- An insistent desire; a craving: a thirst for knowledge.
- To feel a need to drink.
- To have a strong craving; yearn.
- v - to feel a desire or need to drink
There are 6 letters in THIRST: H I R S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to THIRST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word THIRST plus a wildcard: THIRST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word THIRST
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for THIRST
- Bellas Book Club Novembers Book of the Month thirst
- Renal Fellow Network thirst and xerostomia
- Understanding thirst - Part One
- Dying of thirst Yeah...I said it
- The ultimate thirst quencher TopNews
- BARNES & NOBLE thirst No. 5 The Sacred Veil by Christopher Pike ...
- Posted by Kate Eichelberger on Mar 27 2012 in Blog Ministry Blog ...
- Understanding thirst
- thirst is for those whose taste for blood is a little more coppery ...
- Youmoviz - Film streaming - thirst en streaming ou en Tlchargement ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.