Scrabble word: THIRST
In which Scrabble dictionary does THIRST exist?
Definitions of THIRST in dictionaries:
- noun - a physiological need to drink
- noun - strong desire for something (not food or drink)
- verb - feel the need to drink
- verb - have a craving, appetite, or great desire for
- A sensation of dryness in the mouth and throat related to a need or desire to drink.
- The desire to drink.
- An insistent desire; a craving: a thirst for knowledge.
- To feel a need to drink.
- To have a strong craving; yearn.
- verb - to feel a desire or need to drink