Scrabble word: THIRSTY
In which Scrabble dictionary does THIRSTY exist?
Definitions of THIRSTY in dictionaries:
- adj - needing moisture
- adj - feeling a need or desire to drink
- adj - (usually followed by `for') extremely desirous
- adj - able to take in large quantities of moisture
- Desiring to drink.
- Arid; parched: thirsty fields.
- Craving something: thirsty for news.
- Very absorbent: a thirsty sponge.
- adj - feeling a desire or need to drink
There are 7 letters in THIRSTY: H I R S T T Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word THIRSTY plus a wildcard: THIRSTY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word THIRSTY
Images for THIRSTY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.