Scrabble word: STREAMLINED
Is STREAMLINED valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of STREAMLINED in dictionaries:
- verb - contour economically or efficiently
- adj - made efficient by stripping off nonessentials
- adj - designed or arranged to offer the least resistant to fluid flow
- Designed or arranged to offer the least resistance to fluid flow.
- Reduced to essentials; lacking anything extra.
- Effectively organized or simplified: a streamlined method of production.
- Having flowing, graceful lines; sleek: a streamlined convertible.
- Improved in appearance or efficiency; modernized.
There are 11 letters in STREAMLINED: A D E E I L M N R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STREAMLINED
Click to search all anagrams of STREAMLINED plus a wildcard: STREAMLINED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STREAMLINED
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STREAMLINED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.