Scrabble word: STREAMLINED
In which Scrabble dictionary does STREAMLINED exist?
Definitions of STREAMLINED in dictionaries:
- verb - contour economically or efficiently
- adj - made efficient by stripping off nonessentials
- adj - designed or arranged to offer the least resistant to fluid flow
- Designed or arranged to offer the least resistance to fluid flow.
- Reduced to essentials; lacking anything extra.
- Effectively organized or simplified: a streamlined method of production.
- Having flowing, graceful lines; sleek: a streamlined convertible.
- Improved in appearance or efficiency; modernized.