Scrabble word: MINSTREL
In which Scrabble dictionary does MINSTREL exist?
Definitions of MINSTREL in dictionaries:
- noun - a singer of folk songs
- noun - a performer in a minstrel show
- verb - celebrate by singing, in the style of minstrels
- A medieval entertainer who traveled from place to place, especially to sing and recite poetry.
- A lyric poet.
- A musician.
- One of a troupe of entertainers made up in blackface and presenting a comic variety show.
- A performance of such a show.
- noun - a medieval musician
There are 8 letters in MINSTREL: E I L M N R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MINSTREL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MINSTREL plus a wildcard: MINSTREL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MINSTREL
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MINSTREL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.