Scrabble word: TERMINALS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TERMINALS exist?
Definitions of TERMINALS in dictionaries:
- noun - station where transport vehicles load or unload passengers or goods
- noun - a contact on an electrical device (such as a battery) at which electric current enters or leaves
- noun - either extremity of something that has length
- noun - electronic equipment consisting of a device providing access to a computer
- noun - an end or extremity
There are 9 letters in TERMINALS: A E I L M N R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TERMINALS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TERMINALS plus a wildcard: TERMINALS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TERMINALS
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TERMINALS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.