Scrabble word: STREAMLINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does STREAMLINE exist?
Definitions of STREAMLINE in dictionaries:
- verb - contour economically or efficiently
- To construct or design in a form that offers the least resistance to fluid flow.
- To improve the appearance or efficiency of; modernize.
- To organize.
- To simplify.
- A line that is parallel to the direction of flow of a fluid at a given instant.
- The path of one particle in a flowing fluid.
- A contour of a body constructed so as to offer minimum resistance to a fluid flow.
There are 10 letters in STREAMLINE: A E E I L M N R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STREAMLINE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STREAMLINE plus a wildcard: STREAMLINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STREAMLINE
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STREAMLINE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.