Scrabble word: STERILE
In which Scrabble dictionary does STERILE exist?
Definitions of STERILE in dictionaries:
- adj - incapable of reproducing
- adj - free of or using methods to keep free of pathological microorganisms
- adj - deficient in originality or creativity
- Not producing or incapable of producing offspring.
- Not producing or incapable of producing seed, fruit spores, or other reproductive structures.
- Producing little or no vegetation; unfruitful: sterile land.
- Free from live bacteria or other microorganisms: a sterile operating area; sterile instruments.
- Lacking imagination, creativity, or vitality.
- These adjectives in literal usage mean not producing or unable to produce offspring; figuratively they suggest a lack of productiveness.
- adj - incapable of producing offspring