Scrabble word: STERILE
In which Scrabble dictionary does STERILE exist?
Definitions of STERILE in dictionaries:
- adj - incapable of reproducing
- adj - free of or using methods to keep free of pathological microorganisms
- adj - deficient in originality or creativity
- Not producing or incapable of producing offspring.
- Not producing or incapable of producing seed, fruit spores, or other reproductive structures.
- Producing little or no vegetation; unfruitful: sterile land.
- Free from live bacteria or other microorganisms: a sterile operating area; sterile instruments.
- Lacking imagination, creativity, or vitality.
- These adjectives in literal usage mean not producing or unable to produce offspring; figuratively they suggest a lack of productiveness.
- adj - incapable of producing offspring
There are 7 letters in STERILE: E E I L R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STERILE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STERILE plus a wildcard: STERILE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STERILE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STERILE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.