Scrabble word: ENAMELS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ENAMELS exist?
Definitions of ENAMELS in dictionaries:
- noun - hard white substance covering the crown of a tooth
- noun - a colored glassy compound (opaque or partially opaque) that is fused to the surface of metal or glass or pottery for decoration or protection
- noun - a paint that dries to a hard glossy finish
- noun - any smooth glossy coating that resembles ceramic glaze
- verb - coat, inlay, or surface with enamel
- verb - to cover with a hard, glossy surface
There are 7 letters in ENAMELS: A E E L M N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ENAMELS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ENAMELS plus a wildcard: ENAMELS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ENAMELS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ENAMELS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.