Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ENAMEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does ENAMEL exist?
Definitions of ENAMEL in dictionaries:
- noun - hard white substance covering the crown of a tooth
- noun - a colored glassy compound (opaque or partially opaque) that is fused to the surface of metal or glass or pottery for decoration or protection
- noun - a paint that dries to a hard glossy finish
- noun - any smooth glossy coating that resembles ceramic glaze
- verb - coat, inlay, or surface with enamel
- A vitreous, usually opaque, protective or decorative coating baked on metal, glass, or ceramic ware.
- An object having such a coating, as in a piece of cloisonné.
- A coating that dries to a hard, glossy finish: nail enamel.
- A paint that dries to a hard, glossy finish.
- The hard, calcareous substance covering the exposed portion of a tooth.
- To coat, inlay, or decorate with enamel.
- To give a glossy or brilliant surface to.
- To adorn with a brightly colored surface.
- verb - to cover with a hard, glossy surface
There are 6 letters in ENAMEL: A E E L M N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ENAMEL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ENAMEL plus a wildcard: ENAMEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ENAMEL
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ENAMEL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.