Scrabble word: MEANER
Is MEANER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MEANER in various dictionaries:
- adj - approximating the statistical norm or average or expected value
- adj - characterized by malice
- adj - having or showing an ignoble lack of honor or morality
- adj - excellent
- adj - marked by poverty befitting a beggar
- adj - (used of persons or behavior) characterized by or indicative of lack of generosity
- adj - (used of sums of money) so small in amount as to deserve contempt
- adj - of no value or worth
- adj - inferior in grade, quality, or character
- verb - to have as a specific aim or purpose
There are 6 letters in MEANER: A E E M N R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MEANER
To search all scrabble anagrams of MEANER, to go: MEANER?
Rearrange the letters in MEANER and see some winning combinations
Images for MEANER
Lookup in Wiki for MEANER
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.