Scrabble word: MEANDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does MEANDER exist?
Definitions of MEANDER in dictionaries:
- noun - a bend or curve, as in a stream or river
- noun - an aimless amble on a winding course
- verb - to move or cause to move in a sinuous, spiral, or circular course
- To follow a winding and turning course: Streams tend to meander through level land.
- Often meanders.
- The Greek fret or key pattern, used in art and architecture.
- verb - to move about with no destination or purpose