Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MEANDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does MEANDER exist?
Definitions of MEANDER in dictionaries:
- noun - a bend or curve, as in a stream or river
- noun - an aimless amble on a winding course
- verb - to move or cause to move in a sinuous, spiral, or circular course
- To follow a winding and turning course: Streams tend to meander through level land.
- See Synonyms at <A href="AHD3_W.
- Often meanders.
- The Greek fret or key pattern, used in art and architecture.
- v - to move about with no destination or purpose
There are 7 letters in MEANDER: A D E E M N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MEANDER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MEANDER plus a wildcard: MEANDER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MEANDER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MEANDER
- river meandering through Innoko National Wildlife Refuge. Source US ...
- Word of the Day meander GRE Word of The Day from GREword.com
- Owens River CA. Note the different generations of old meanders.
- Filemeander-Cuckmere River-MT.JPG - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Jumping into a meandering River At The Doorstep of Heaven
- meandering River and floodplain eastern California.
- Plikmeander.JPG Wikipedia wolna encyklopedia
- meanders of the Rio Cauto at Guamo Embarcadero Cuba .
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.