Scrabble word: DIAMETER
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIAMETER exist?
Definitions of DIAMETER in dictionaries:
- noun - the length of a straight line passing through the center of a circle and connecting two points on the circumference
- noun - a straight line connecting the center of a circle with two points on its perimeter (or the center of a sphere with two points on its surface)
- A straight line segment passing through the center of a figure, especially of a circle or sphere, and terminating at the periphery.
- The length of such a segment.
- Thickness or width.
- noun - a straight line passing through the center of a circle and ending at the periphery
There are 8 letters in DIAMETER: A D E E I M R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DIAMETER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DIAMETER plus a wildcard: DIAMETER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DIAMETER
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DIAMETER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.