Scrabble word: DEMERIT
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEMERIT exist?
Definitions of DEMERIT in dictionaries:
- noun - a mark against a person for misconduct or failure
- noun - the quality of being inadequate or falling short of perfection
- A quality or characteristic deserving of blame or censure; a fault.
- Absence of merit.
- A mark made against one’s record for a fault or for misconduct.
- verb - to lower in rank or status
There are 7 letters in DEMERIT: D E E I M R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEMERIT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEMERIT plus a wildcard: DEMERIT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEMERIT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEMERIT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.