Scrabble word: TIMBERED
In which Scrabble dictionary does TIMBERED exist?
Definitions of TIMBERED in dictionaries:
- adj - furnished with or made of wood or timbers
- adj - covered with growing timber
- Covered with trees; wooded.
- Made of or framed by timbers, especially exposed timbers.
- adj - to furnish with timber (wood used as a building material) [v -ED, -ING, -S] : TIMBERY
There are 8 letters in TIMBERED: B D E E I M R T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TIMBERED plus a wildcard: TIMBERED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TIMBERED
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TIMBERED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.