Scrabble word: MEDIATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MEDIATE exist?
Definitions of MEDIATE in dictionaries:
- verb - act between parties with a view to reconciling differences
- verb - occupy an intermediate or middle position or form a connecting link or stage between two others
- adj - acting through or dependent on an intervening agency
- adj - being neither at the beginning nor at the end in a series
- To resolve or settle (differences) by working with all the conflicting parties: mediate a labor-management dispute.
- To bring about (a settlement, for example) by working with all the conflicting parties.
- To effect or convey as an intermediate agent or mechanism.
- To intervene between two or more disputants in order to bring about an agreement, a settlement, or a compromise.
- To settle or reconcile differences.
- To have a relation to two differing persons or things.
- Acting through, involving, or dependent on an intervening agency.
- Being in a middle position.
- verb - to act between disputing parties in order to bring about a settlement