Scrabble word: MEDIATE
Is MEDIATE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of MEDIATE in dictionaries:
- verb - act between parties with a view to reconciling differences
- verb - occupy an intermediate or middle position or form a connecting link or stage between two others
- adj - acting through or dependent on an intervening agency
- adj - being neither at the beginning nor at the end in a series
- To resolve or settle (differences) by working with all the conflicting parties: mediate a labor-management dispute.
- To bring about (a settlement, for example) by working with all the conflicting parties.
- To effect or convey as an intermediate agent or mechanism.
- To intervene between two or more disputants in order to bring about an agreement, a settlement, or a compromise.
- To settle or reconcile differences.
- To have a relation to two differing persons or things.
- Acting through, involving, or dependent on an intervening agency.
- Being in a middle position.
- verb - to act between disputing parties in order to bring about a settlement
There are 7 letters in MEDIATE: A D E E I M T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MEDIATE
Click to search all anagrams of MEDIATE plus a wildcard: MEDIATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MEDIATE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MEDIATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.