Scrabble word: DECIMATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DECIMATE exist?
Definitions of DECIMATE in dictionaries:
- verb - kill one in every ten, as of mutineers in Roman armies
- verb - kill in large numbers
- To destroy or kill a large part of (a group).
- Usage Problem.
- To inflict great destruction or damage on: The fawns decimated my sister’s rose bushes.
- To reduce markedly in amount: a profligate heir who decimated his trust fund.
- To select by lot and kill one in every ten of.
- verb - to destroy a large part of