Scrabble word: DECIMATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DECIMATE exist?
Definitions of DECIMATE in dictionaries:
- verb - kill one in every ten, as of mutineers in Roman armies
- verb - kill in large numbers
- To destroy or kill a large part of (a group).
- Usage Problem.
- To inflict great destruction or damage on: The fawns decimated my sister’s rose bushes.
- To reduce markedly in amount: a profligate heir who decimated his trust fund.
- To select by lot and kill one in every ten of.
- verb - to destroy a large part of
There are 8 letters in DECIMATE: A C D E E I M T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DECIMATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DECIMATE plus a wildcard: DECIMATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DECIMATE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DECIMATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.