Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MEDITATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MEDITATE exist?
Definitions of MEDITATE in dictionaries:
- verb - reflect deeply on a subject
- verb - think intently and at length, as for spiritual purposes
- To reflect on; contemplate.
- To plan in the mind; intend: meditated a visit to her daughter.
- To consider or reflect at length.
- To engage in contemplation, especially of a spiritual or devotional nature.
- verb - to consider something deeply and thoroughly
There are 8 letters in MEDITATE: A D E E I M T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MEDITATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MEDITATE plus a wildcard: MEDITATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MEDITATE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MEDITATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.