Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: REMANDS
In which Scrabble dictionary does REMANDS exist?
Definitions of REMANDS in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of sending an accused person back into custody to await trial (or the continuation of the trial)
- verb - refer (a matter or legal case) to another committee or authority or court for decision
- verb - lock up or confine, in or as in a jail
- v - to send back
There are 7 letters in REMANDS: A D E M N R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REMANDS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REMANDS plus a wildcard: REMANDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REMANDS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REMANDS
- court remands two sss officials for armed robbery Court remands Two ...
- Lagos Court remands 15 Russians Over Illegal Arms Importation
- Judicial remands of Challenged Awards Legal and Procedural Issues ...
- Pakistan remands bin Laden family members lawyer - 2SPACE.NET - News ...
- Bangalore Magistrate remands Madani to police custody till 26th of ...
- court remands newspaper editor in custody egypt court remands ...
- Court remands two Indians in prison over oil bunkering SweetCrude ...
- ... Image Archives Dead Stop LUBA remands Water Project Back to City
- Court remands Lamidos son in prison The Nation
- N77 Million Fraud Court remands 3 bankers in prison
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.